Oct 12, 2023 #1 N NeilStirling Airman 29 61 Joined Oct 6, 2006 I visited Duxford back in September and I took a few pictures. I don't think I need to tell you what they are. Neil Attachments IMG_2414.jpeg 1.6 MB · Views: 111 IMG_2413.jpeg 1.7 MB · Views: 107 IMG_2412.jpeg 1.6 MB · Views: 109 IMG_2409.jpeg 557 KB · Views: 95 IMG_2408.jpeg 1.9 MB · Views: 117 Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
I visited Duxford back in September and I took a few pictures. I don't think I need to tell you what they are. Neil
Oct 12, 2023 #2 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,915 21,897 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I'm most impressed by the Zero.
Oct 12, 2023 Thread starter #3 N NeilStirling Airman 29 61 Joined Oct 6, 2006 I wonder if its one of these? Neil Attachments 24988947662_41d3cc9391_b.jpeg 180.7 KB · Views: 83
Oct 12, 2023 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,285 38,797 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Oct 12, 2023 #5 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,915 21,897 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY There's a picture of a number of Zeros on Saipan. I've wondered if the Planes of Fame Museum's A6M5 is one of those pictured. I love the B-17 but the Zero is my forbidden fruit.
There's a picture of a number of Zeros on Saipan. I've wondered if the Planes of Fame Museum's A6M5 is one of those pictured. I love the B-17 but the Zero is my forbidden fruit.
Oct 12, 2023 #6 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 NeilStirling said: I wonder if its one of these? Neil Click to expand... It is. There was some info on the board.
NeilStirling said: I wonder if its one of these? Neil Click to expand... It is. There was some info on the board.