Duxford Flying Legends 2005 videos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Three more P51 Clips USAF pair in part 3 4 show some tight flying and 3 Mustangs and a Jug sing for the crowd on the flight line in part 5

Attachments

• p51_part_5_690.wmv
    4.4 MB · Views: 96
  • p51_part_4_108.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 69
  • p51_part_3_174.wmv
    2.8 MB · Views: 121
Polikarpov and the now famous Flying Legends Fly Past

Attachments

• flypast_part_3_527.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 91
  • flypast_part_2_645.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 79
  • flying_legends__flypast_part1_174.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 70
  • polikarpov_i-15bis_212.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 83
Great clips - don't be too self-critical. I speak from experience that few people comprehend the hours of effort required to get from filming to a web posting.

I am wondering about that B17 - I presume it is the French one that flew alongside Sally B in the WW2 commem flypast over London?

Sorry I have been away from the forum for a while. I was just distracted and a bit bored with the frustration of video posting. Part to blame is 'wasting' my spare time playing Half-Life 2 and United Offensive add on for Call of Duty!

Expect more from me soon. Meanwhile, I am happy just enjoying someone else's vid efforts so please keep posting your clips.

Let's put our hands together for Trackend for making some wonderful clips. I have already borrowed all the clips you have put up here, as I quite like them, especially the PBY Catalina. While not in my top favorite planes (Mustang) is I quite like it. I also like the Shorts Sunderland but have yet to find any video clips of it in flight. All the ones I have seen it is static on the ground, alas.

Thanks guys next time Ill do better I have a few odds and sods that I shall stick on here a bit later but it takes a while to gather them together as the same aircraft may be spread over 3 hours of tape in 10 second snippets. Im sure you guys who have done this stuff before know all about it. I have found a list with the tape time alongside each model of plane helps locate the clips when editing helps but if you fellas have a better way of doing it please tell me as my note book has 9 pages of tape clip points already and its just the bigger bits. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back