Eastern front luftwaffe victory claim from tony wood and petr kacha

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

G

gomwolf

It is just excelized file of Tony wood and Petr Kacha's charts for count for total victory claim. It include claims of Flak batteries assigned to luftwaffe.

Reliability of the figure from 1.1.45 to 8.5.45 are low. Kacha's chart were not divided by front, so I divided it myself(based on aircraft type, base of claimant's unit, and claimant's record). The case seems likely, but without any proof, it is included in the 'Possible E/F Claims'.

Some mistouches possible.

It is quite smaller than I expected. I thought they claimed more than 40,000 victories but, only 32,945 were claimed include 'possible case'. Might be many missing cases in those charts, but I can't find any more reliable source. If someone have, please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered Frank Olynyk's Stars and Bars, with U.S. WWII aerial victories. It will likely take some time, after it arrives, to get into Excel, but I have a lot of others that have been posted in here before. Buried in "old threads," I'm sure. I'm not even sure how to find them.

But, if there is interest, I can re-post. Most of you guys likely HAVE my aerial victory files by now.

Cheers.

Finally, I found what I missed. Tony Wood and Petr Kacha weren't write ground destroying claims(by bombers or stukas and others) into their chart. It is aerial victories only. What a stupid I am... Ok. It means I need another reliable source about germans ground destroy claims. I want to claims not actual kills. Maybe I need to read more books about it.

If someone who have some info about it, please tell me. I'd really appreciate you.

I just ordered Frank Olynyk's Stars and Bars, with U.S. WWII aerial victories. It will likely take some time, after it arrives, to get into Excel, but I have a lot of others that have been posted in here before. Buried in "old threads," I'm sure. I'm not even sure how to find them. But, if there is interest, I can re-post. Most of you guys likely HAVE my aerial victory files by now.

Cheers.

Very much interested Greg. I had one of your earlier Excel files but deleted it. Now that I can convert them I would love to see them again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back