eBay: Fokker G1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not really, it is mostly a textual manual for the pilot with the highlights more graphically shown in a cartoonish way like posted here.
If you need more detail pictures I suggest to contact our foundation. We're also planning to release a book with more technical drawings, but I don't know when that will be ready. Our website is Nieuws

The intention is to release the book later this year, possibly the 3rd of the 4rd quarter of 2021. It will be a limited edition, so I suggest to keep a lookout for it. Of couse, I will post here something as soon as I hear anything.

Please do...definitely want a copy. If it's limited edition, I may need to ask a favour and get you to reserve a copy for me. Willing to pay in advance as soon as the price is known.

Captured beute balkenkreuz

What is a G-1 doing there?

Caccia tedeschi e italiani nella base di Ursel
data: 01.11.1940 - 30.11.1940
luogo della ripresa: Belgio

Last edited:
That's Maldeghem in Belgium There are more photos of the NF+UN known on that airfield. The NF+UN is a G-1 Wasp version. It's originally the 363, I guess it was on it's way to Germany when it visited that airfield as the route to Schleissheim seemed to have gone through that country, but I'm not sure about that.

The CR42 in the background is interesting. At first I thought it was a Belgian one but none of the pics I have of Belgian CR42's have the white cross on the rudder. So maybe Italian in late 1940?

The CR42 in the background is interesting. At first I thought it was a Belgian one but none of the pics I have of Belgian CR42's have the white cross on the rudder. So maybe Italian in late 1940?
Definite italian. BoB timewise

Users who are viewing this thread