eBay: Hawker Hurricane (2 Viewers)

Italy i think. But indeed never did i see one with stars.
 
With the others. I need some colours people
 
American Hurricane USAAF | World War Photos

American_Hurricane_USAAF.jpg
 
US Hurricane Mk.IId in Kunming, China, May, 1942.
1563787064-55029324.jpg
 
Could the camo be the normal British scheme?
Brian

I would have thought the first Hurricane was likely to be in the tropical scheme (Dark Earth/Mid Stone), unless the Americans messed with it (but why would they?).

I find it is best not to go looking for Zebras in a pasture full of donkeys, though I have no idea what might have happened to a Mk II between the factory and Kunming.
 
I like the translation for the Kummimg Hurricane...."In May 31st of the Republic of China, the enigmatic British Hurricane Mk.IId fighter jet was in Kunming" Anyone make out the second letter of it? I have M*805
 
:thumbright:
 
Early models, I would guess in the 1938 temporary cammo scheme of the Munich crisis, when the squadron codes were painted over.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back