eBay: Italian Airforce and other users.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If the seller would be knowledgable about the WW2 aviation he knew that's a Savoia Marchetti SM.75 Marsupiale. Also if he would know where to look, he could have a look at the wing undersides. The Regia Aeronautica Fasces are quite easy noticed there. But the money makes him blind.

s-l1600a.jpg

Stop sniffing the glue. Obviously not good for your brain.
Sniffing Glue?............I beg your pardon! I hope that wasn't meant as an insult......I will accept it in the spirit between two aviation collectors that appreciate good material and accept constructive criticism.

If the seller would be knowledgable about the WW2 aviation he knew that's a Savoia Marchetti SM.75 Marsupiale. Also if he would know where to look, he could have a look at the wing undersides. The Regia Aeronautica Fasces are quite easy noticed there. But the money makes him blind.

View attachment 569375
I agree, ............... I gave him more credit than I should have. win some, lose some.

No insult. Just good advice, although it seems to be too late. Pm ing me does not help either.

PonyOne PonyOne

Allow me. Snautzer has been posting links to interesting aircraft photos from sellers on E-Bay. Neither the quality of the picture nor the accuracy of the link title have anything to do with him. The "marring" of these pictures is a way for the seller to prevent copying, thus reducing the value of the pic. Despite that, there are many shysters on E-Bay who have done just that and are selling photos as thought they were originals. That's an entirely different issue and not for us to solve. So, let's thank Snautzer for collecting these links for us and not criticize him for the quality of the pics or titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back