eBay: Japanese airplanes and other hardware.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Is it?

Picture in question
1619434653088.JPG

Ki-102
Kawasaki_KI-102b_heavy_fighter.jpg

Ki-49
Ki-49.jpg

Is it?

Picture in question
View attachment 624005
IMHO photos, text and commentaries have been mixed here:rolleyes:. Unfortunately the posts quoting previous posts do not show the exact pictures but only the numbers of themo_O.
To avoid discrepancies I usually copy the link of the photo in question and paste it in my new post, mentioning the number of the post I'm quoting as well. I believe the picture in question was the one below, from post # 1366, showing a Ki-102 - same photo as in Wiki (and not a Ki-45 as per ebay seller):
1619430749457-png.png

IMHO photos, text and commentaries have been mixed here:rolleyes:. Unfortunately the posts quoting previous posts do not show the exact pictures but only the numbers of themo_O.
To avoid discrepancies I usually copy the link of the photo in question and paste it in my new post, mentioning the number of the post I'm quoting as well. I believe the picture in question was the one below, from post # 1366, showing a Ki-102 - same photo as in Wiki (and not a Ki-45 as per ebay seller):
1619430749457-png.png

I now understand why I was in the parallel world.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back