eBay: Messerschmitt Bf109

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yupppss.

Rereading my post I notice that omited the "veteran" part. I was not talking about the unit but about a posible pilot of the plane. Sorry about the confusion.

Snautzer01 Snautzer01 are you talking about CATCH 22 CATCH 22 post #2,137, I guess

But it is not the Legion Condor emblem. The black disc on the fuselage was the national marking of the Franco's Aviación Nacional . On the wings the discs had the white cross while on the white rudder the cross was black. The small St. Andrew's white cross ( rather"x" IMHO ) on the fuselage was the marking of the 1. J/88. Both markings together gave the one that's said to be the intermediate emblem of the 1 Staffel. So not of all of the Legion Condor.

What about the ones ...

6_10_a.jpg

6_10_c.jpg

6_10_b.jpg

6_10_d.jpg

6_65.jpg

6_109_a.jpg

the pic source: the net.

But it is not the Legion Condor emblem. The black disc on the fuselage was the national marking of the Franco's Aviación Nacional . On the wings the discs had the white cross while on the white rudder the cross was black. The small St. Andrew's white cross ( rather"x" IMHO ) on the fuselage was the marking of the 1. J/88. Both markings together gave the one that's said to be the intermediate emblem of the 1 Staffel. So not of all of the Legion Condor.

What about the ones ...

View attachment 694092
View attachment 694094

View attachment 694098
View attachment 694095

View attachment 694096

View attachment 694097
the pic source: the net.
It's not THE Legión Cóndor emblem but it was A Legión Cóndor emblem. Anyway, I think we are in the same page here.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back