eBay: Messerschmitt Bf109

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hole in hub justify guns

s-l1600.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Captured Beute

On July 10, 1941, the RAF had an opportunity to examine a Bf 109 F-2 when Hauptmann Rolf Pingel, the Gruppenkommandeur of I/JG 26, was shot down in combat over St. Margaret's Bay, near Dover, UK. Apart from superficial damage to the radiators and airscrew, the Bf 109 F-2 was intact, and (with the serial number ES906) was flown at Farnborough on September 19, 1941. Three weeks later it was flown to Duxford for comparative trials with British fighters, but on October 20 the pilot was overcome by carbon monoxide fumes while testing the captured fighter, and the Bf 109 F-2 crashed and was destroyed at Fowlmere, Cambridgeshire." Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-2

s-l1600.jpg

Spanien 1936 Legion Condor Olympic games early model

View attachment 674546

Spanien 1936 Legion Condor Olympic games early model Gotthard Handrick (25 October 1908 – 30 May 1978) German Olympic athlete

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

1. Foto Legion Condor Messerschmitt Me 109 Flugzeug Pilot Gotthard Handrick Spanien | eBay
  2. Foto Legion Condor Pilot Gotthard Handrick im Messerschmitt Me 109 Flugzeug J/88 | eBay

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back