eBay: Messerschmitt Bf109

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Manfred Dieterle's all-black 'Green 5' of 2./Erg.JG 2, Bf 109G-6AS.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
lol......I already did! Yes, I believe you (and Falke Eins). I did used to think/swear it was dark green but I've been swayed!
For that particular a/c I've never seen a source mentioning it was dark green. There was a discussion about the fuselage number 5 being green or blue, but that's what I remember.
Check here as well - this is by default my first place to search for Bf 109.
And one more thing: many sources misspell the name of the pilot as Manfred Deiterle - it's Dieterle.
Cheers!

Thanks for that and NO, it's Greiner, not Griener.

I'm not quite sure why is Wurger's text about the captured Bf 109F there.
The a/c in this photo is Messerschmitt Bf 109G-6/R6 WNr. 15270 ,ex yellow 14 of 6./JG 53, captured at Comiso, Italy, summer 1943. Flown as VX 101. Another photo of the same a/c here:

Because i thought it was that one. Can do without the smug reply.

I have seen a fucking awfull lot of pictures. More then i think most of you combined will ever have seen or collected. Not to mention documents of all sorts. And shared a fair portion.

There will be mistakes i am sure.

Dont be pedentic.
It takes my fun out of the game.

I see both sides of the issue actually. No biggie as far as I'm concerned. March on!

I see both sides of the issue actually. No biggie as far as I'm concerned. March on!
There is no issue. Or sides. Just politeness in conversation. The lack of it in this case. There was a button for that somewhere i believe.

Users who are viewing this thread