eBay: Messerschmitt Me110 (4 Viewers)

Thanks Steve. Good info!
 
me110_162_france.jpg
 
Last edited:
:thumbright: :thumbright:
 
Nice shot. It shows that under fuselage auxiliary oil tank well, not many photographs do!
Cheers
Steve
 
me110_163_snow camo.jpg
 
me110_nightfighter_58.JPG
 
I think a G2 variant, Look at the spinners. notice the closed gun ports on the nose and the camera opening.
 
Notice absence of the 57mm armoured glass that was introduced in the F series and retro fitted to older series

me110_165_colorized.jpg
 
I think that is a F-4 with a Lichtenstein FuG 202 B/C radar fitted.

I've done a little digging and changed this to an F-4. Mankau and Petrick note that the barrels of the MG 151/20 cannons, standard for this type, were covered in some propaganda photographs. I've checked some dates and I wouldn't expect such an early radar on a G series aircraft either.

Cheers

Steve
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back