Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You're technically not wrong but you might want to reread the post as it explains that it's a B-25C that was turned into a B-25H.Great Picture, but IMHO it is a B-25H model, rather than the earlier C
I say this by the location of the missing Dorsal turret, the later waist gun positions, and the late tail gun position. and of coarse the short gun nose.
I see what you mean, my bad I did not read much past the B-25C part of the post.You're technically not wrong but you might want to reread the post as it explains that it's a B-25C that was turned into a B-25H.
Sweet one, many thanksKUNAI KUTTER 823rd B.S. 38th Bomb Group SWP
View attachment 767171
![]()
*PHOTO* B-25 Mitchell "KUNAI KUTTER" Nose Art ~ 823rd B.S. 38th Bomb Group SWP | eBay
A nice shot of B-25 Mitchell bomber "Kunai Kutter" in combat ~ I.D.ed to the 823rd Bomb Squadron in New Guinea.www.ebay.com
B-25G-NA serial 42-64758 of the AAF TAC Center, Orlando, Florida. April 1944.![]()
WWII US AAF Photo - N. American B-25 Mitchell in Flight | eBay
Very good used condition. The photos above are of the actual item for sale and are intended to help show condition.www.ebay.com
B-25G-NA serial 42-64758 of the AAF TAC Center, Orlando, Florida. April 1944.
View attachment 629663