Eduard P-400 Several-Weekend Edition, finished (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tom, why not join in with a Group Build anyway? Any problems or questions will most likely be taken care of, and there'll always be plenty of advice and support - that's some of the main aims of the GB's.

I dunno. How about I peruse the GB forum for a while and sit through a couple of builds? I really don't thing you guys want me mucking something up .............

tom

Tom, as you're probably aware, the GB's are open to all skill levels, and I can't see anything to be concerned about in your models mate! You wouldn't be 'mucking up' anything, as part of the GB idea is to help and encourage each other; if you make a mistake, or mess up some part of the process, there'll be advice on how to correct it etc. I believe taking part will increase skills, abilities and, more importantly, confidence, due to building alongside others of a similar level, and it also provided a bacxkground to each subject for everyone to learn from and enjoy.
See you in this, or the next GB then?!!

Nice work and join the GB, your work is much better than what I do.

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back