ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AIRCRAFT

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Never heard of it, but a piece of advise: I'm pretty sure anything you find in that book can be found either online or by asking questions at this or other like forums...for free.
Yeah, that is sort of what I expected, and they are pretty pricy. But have seen them quoted and referred to all over the web. Think I will pass.
 
I bought every one of them, over $200.00 worth, but I really don't subscribe to making every one of my models look like they were ready for the junk yard with all the heavy weathering I am a pilot and have always taken care of my airplane so that it was clean, in fact I used to lay underneath it to clean up the oil and dirt spills under the fuselage making it perform in the best way. In fact it flew at it's best. With this said I build all my models in clean condition, maybe with just a little weathering.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back