Ending campaign missions

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi all you IL2 users, I am new to flying sims, saw the IL2 1946 game (with the mods) and purchased it.
I have been doing a few quick missions etc to familiarise myself and started the pilot campaign.
Ok first mission, PEarl harbour flying a P-40, successfully shot down 6 (Shorty Rankin eat yer heart out LoL!) was told to return to base, landed and red letters said end of mission, hidden target completed. BUT, how do you end that mission to progress onto the next one, I was sitting on the tarmac, waiting to exit the mission but nothing happened at all.
Any help / advice you guys!!

Krys

Click the escape (Esc.) key.

This post at Mission4Today explains everything quite well.
Source: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&p=93964#93964

Wheels

Thanks for the quick response. I have used the escape key and it just puts me to the menu screen that says quit mission or refly there is no 'continue' option as in other games. I will persevere and try again and will look for the 'no instant success' option to see if that is activated.

Krys

Click escape to end the mission and then you are taken to the debriefing page.
Click the "Apply" button to move forward to the next mission.

This is the Dynamic campaign debriefing page. (DGen)

Click "Apply" to save the achievements you accomplished during the mission and move forward to the next mission
Click "Refly" to fly the mission again.

This is the Static campaign debriefing page.

Click "Apply" to save the achievements you accomplished during the mission and move forward to the next mission
Click "Refly" to fly the mission again.

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread