F-15I vs F-14A

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bia9x

Recruit
Jan 31, 2013
Hello comrades Iran, I have a question as we all know.The present time only about possible conflicts between Israel and Iran, so as far as I know, the F-14A is still the backbone of the Iranian army, but old electronic system (which may haveupgraded by Russia), but maneuverability almost Su-27 (ie more than the F-15I) and long-range missiles AIM-54 phoenix.Sure would be a real threat to the F-15I of the Jews?

f+14+(16).jpg

PERFORMANCE of Grumman F-14A Tomcat

Wing span: 19,45 m. (wings forward)

Wing span: 11,65 m. (wings swept)

Length: 19,10 m.

Height: 4,88 m.

Max. speed: Mach 2.34 (2517 km/h, 1564 mph.)

Empty weight: 39,310 lbs.(17830 kg.)

Max. weight: 74,348 lbs.(33724 kg.)

Power plant: two Pratt Whitney TF30-P-414 afterburning turbofans

Thrust: 14,000 lbs.(6350 kg.) each

With Afterburner: 20,900 lbs.(9480 kg.) each

Guns: 1× 20 mm (0.787 in) M61 Vulcan Gatling Gun, with 675 rounds
Hardpoints: 10 total: 6× under-fuselage, 2× under nacelles and 2× on wing gloves with a capacity of 14,500 lb (6,600 kg) of ordnance and fuel tanks

Missiles: Air-to-air missiles: AIM-54 Phoenix, AIM-7 Sparrow, AIM-9 Sidewinder. Or amended with R-27, MIM-23

1417887597_7938c587e3.jpg

PERFORMANCE of Grumman F-15I

Primary Role

- Tandem seat attack plane

Dimensions

Wingspan: 13.5 m
Length: 19.43 m
Height: 5.63 m

Capabilities

Maximum speed: Mach 2.5 at high altitude,
1,482 kph at low altitude
Range: 4,450 km

Weight

Empty: 14,379 kg
Max. loaded: 36,750 kg

Power Plant

- 2 Pratt Whitney F100-PW-229 engines with a max. thrust of 29,000 lb. each

Weapons

- 20 mm. 6 barrelled cannon at wing root. Air-to air missiles: Python 3, Python 4, Sidewinder, Sparrow and AMRAAM. Varied air-to-ground missiles and guided bombs.
Total carry load capacity: up to 11 tons

I would go with the Iranian F-14A + IL-76 AEW and AIM-54. IAI Phalcon AEW + F-15I and the AIM-120 will also be a threat.But AIM-120 as far as I know the lower range of the phoenix. We are talking about BVR, and Dogfight, depending on the level of the pilot, I do not know F15I the maneuver with specific numbers?

1334647491025_1334647491025_r.jpg

3548071566_2fba5a1f1f.jpg

Jews? Can you please be a little more pollitically correct here!!!!!

Oh sorry, I did not know there is a stigma?for my grammar, the word "Jews" easier to write "Israel"

Hey Comrade, Iran, Russia, North Korea and Vietnam are lucky they even have somebody who knows how to fly an airplane.

Well we shot down a lot of F-4 /8- 105/111 and a multitude of different types of ground attack, not to mention thousands of helicopters, sad American blood to replace the entire line of their F-100s. By those there F-teen steal technology from Russia, I mean they stole Mig 21 to complete the F-16, they stole Mig 25 to complete F-15 :D

Back problems, I see the Iranians have the opportunity to write legends for Tomcat.Iranian American household will prove the F-14 good their extent and the failure of the United States to remove it...

Brief! Your answers will be is F14A defeated by F15I? According to popular F15I, it would not be such a jamming system.

F-15I

I'd vote that F-14 wins the battle as :

1. Like the Flanker, an F-14's pilot has his strategic WSO (Weapons System Officer).

2. Like Su-30 and Mig-29, F-14s have a powerful IRST for better enemy target detection upto 200 km away, something unavailable with the F-15. And IL-76 AEW will help a lot
004.jpg

3. Like the Flanker with the R-77RVV-AE-PD, it also has a deadly long-range missile - the AIM 54 Phoneix, again something an F-15 dosn't have.

Oh.. the one-man show... it seems to be a kind of a monodram. I like the theatre and I vote this.

"... I mean they stole Mig 21 to complete the F-16, they stole Mig 25 to complete F-15 "

Hey Grasshopper .. there's a lot of "you's" "we's" and "they's" in your posts ... I'm confused about who you think actually did what to whom.

As for your "grammer" .... we insist on correct grammer on this Forum ... otherwise there's lots of shorter, easier words to type than "Vietnamese".

Ugly Canadian

MM

By those there F-teen steal technology from Russia, I mean they stole Mig 21 to complete the F-16, they stole Mig 25 to complete F-15

and who 'stole' a B-29 to make their TU 4??

I see nothing positive at the moment but shortly.....................

Well we shot down a lot of F-4 /8- 105/111 and a multitude of different types of ground attack, not to mention thousands of helicopters, sad American blood to replace the entire line of their F-100s. By those there F-teen steal technology from Russia, I mean they stole Mig 21 to complete the F-16, they stole Mig 25 to complete F-15 :D
If you're talking about the Mig 25 Lt. Victor Belenko flew to Japan, and defected, that was in 1976.
A little late to help the USA finish the F-15, which first flew in 1972.

If you're talking about the Mig 25 Lt. Victor Belenko flew to Japan, and defected, that was in 1976.
A little late to help the USA finish the F-15, which first flew in 1972.

No, no, Comrade Tom, that is just Western Capitalist lies and media falsehoods. Don't you know that USA stole MIG 25 technology like cathode tubes to counteract EMP rays! We still fly, Comrade, while poor F-14, F-15 and F-16s lie useless on airfields after nuclear attack!!!

No, no, Comrade Tom, that is just Western Capitalist lies and media falsehoods. Don't you know that USA stole MIG 25 technology like cathode tubes to counteract EMP rays! We still fly, Comrade, while poor F-14, F-15 and F-16s lie useless on airfields after nuclear attack!!!

And it was all Jew Conspiracy!

Don't ever call me comrade again.

Well, you can call me Ray, and you can call me Jay, but ya doesn't have to call me Johnson. Or Comrade, apparently.
I thought the Jewish conspiracy was in the entertainmant industry. When chided by then Ambassador Joe Kennedy for making too many movies that reflected negitively on Hitler and the Nazis, Louis B. Mayer, head of MGM responded, "Whatta ya expect me to do? Make Pro-Nazi movies?"
What a guy!

I never liked being called sir, or comrade. It comes from my youth I suppose, it had a communists connection in the 50's when I grew up.
It only means friend. But it was hard to get used to when I was stationed in Germany, and a German would call me comrade.
Sorry Njaco, I saw that reply and didn't even notice it wasn't from the origional poster.

No worries. I did it on purpose because of the tone of his posts. Trying to make a point that likely won't be noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back