Nov 26, 2007 #1 A akphones7 Banned 2 0 Joined Nov 25, 2007 Business Proposal yeah I'll give you a business proposal says the old sage, go sell your cheap trash on someone else site
Business Proposal yeah I'll give you a business proposal says the old sage, go sell your cheap trash on someone else site
Nov 26, 2007 #2 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. 5....4....3....2....1 BOOM ! Adios muchacho ! Charles
Nov 26, 2007 #3 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Hehehe
Nov 26, 2007 #4 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA Gone....faster than crap through a goose TO
Nov 26, 2007 #5 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. ToughOmbre said: Gone....faster than crap through a goose TO Click to expand... TO: I thought it was pork fat that went straight thru ? Charles
ToughOmbre said: Gone....faster than crap through a goose TO Click to expand... TO: I thought it was pork fat that went straight thru ? Charles
Nov 27, 2007 #6 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Wow, actually got to 2 posts!
Nov 27, 2007 #7 Bf109_g Senior Airman 634 1 Joined Aug 11, 2006 Location New Zealand I agree with you Njaco, that's amazing!
Nov 28, 2007 #9 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,862 40,286 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... He was the fastest poster in the Wild West.....and they called him....W*anker!
Nov 28, 2007 #10 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,628 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Shouldn't be many more of them now Eric has activated the image verification in the registration. Shame the edits were always funny but it is for the best...
Shouldn't be many more of them now Eric has activated the image verification in the registration. Shame the edits were always funny but it is for the best...
Nov 28, 2007 #11 Aggie08 Staff Sergeant 998 3 Joined Apr 15, 2005 Location Texas We shouldn't have banned him, I joined this forum to look for XBoxes! Now how will I find one? stupid spammers
We shouldn't have banned him, I joined this forum to look for XBoxes! Now how will I find one? stupid spammers