F22 finally is deployed

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Canada Boy is never wrong! But this looks like a job for...

(Man, it's been ages since I've hijacked a thread. :toothy5: )

Attachments

• capt._canuck1_200.jpg
    capt._canuck1_200.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 183
the lancaster kicks ass said:
go no the, what does captain canuck have to say about the looks of the F-22, and i want an actually quote here :p
He says (in a booming, authoritative voice):

"Blazes, that F-22 is one mighty fine looking aircraft, eh? Even though the Armed Forces of my nation will never fly it, I'm proud to have turned my powerful northern gaze upon a metallic demon of such angular beauty!...Eh?"

Well, as I feel that this discussion has taken on the same kind of form as all international debates...I have to join in, and become an international diplomat for just a few seconds. I must state; "Fuck Canada!"

Aww, I was hoping someone would remember South Park: The Movie when that U.S diplomat goes; "F*ck Canada!" and the Canadian replies; "Eh, f*ck you, buddy!" ... :cry:

I was actually wondering if I would offend someone with that. I suppose it's just as well NS got in here first, 'cos hussars would have wet his keyboard with tears.

Nonskimmer said:
the lancaster kicks ass said:
go no the, what does captain canuck have to say about the looks of the F-22, and i want an actually quote here :p
He says (in a booming, authoritative voice):

"Blazes, that F-22 is one mighty fine looking aircraft, eh? Even though the Armed Forces of my nation will never fly it, I'm proud to have turned my powerful northern gaze upon a metallic demon of such angular beauty!...Eh?"

LOL I love that! I like how you put the ...Eh? at the the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back