Feel free to ask me......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here you go Ollie:
3bfflitz.jpg

Wooden mock-up photo of the Fw Fighter Project VII "Flitzer" front view
flit1.jpg

Wooden mock-up photo of the FW Fighter Project VII "Flitzer" rear view
flit4.jpg

Close-up photo of the revised Fw Fighter Project VII "Flitzer" cockpit
flit2.jpg

Focke-Wulf's chief designer, Kurt Tank, is holding a free-flight model of the "Flitzer". To the left is Obering. Mittelhuber, in charge of developmental studies. Ulrich Stampa, who designed the model, is bent over in the foreground. Photo taken at the Focke-Wulf Bad Eilsen plant.
flit3.jpg

Windtunnel models of the Fw Fighter Project VII "Flitzer"
flit5.jpg

flit6.jpg

Source: http://www.luft46.com/fw/fwflitz.html

any pictures from the Burma campaign.. and of old RAF bases in the sub-continent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka) Thanks :wav:

Anyone have any decent photo's of a Stuka from head on? I can't seem to find anything besides drawings... I'm really looking for a shot that is almost dead straight on (tail visible)...Thanks

That could have had something to do with it. I'll have to look into that. Maybe Horse could engineer a filter to prevent drunken buffoonery from resulting in obvious drivel. Pisis and I would then be free at last.

Thanks Lanc. Your wisdom is only exceeded by your syntax. :)

Anyone have any decent photo's of a Stuka from head on? I can't seem to find anything besides drawings... I'm really looking for a shot that is almost dead straight on (tail visible)...Thanks

here is a fairly decent one i have :rolleyes: and no tail view sorry :|
x1pOhuvP2UuN-T7_1Kc01lmS1SBCcm3025Wo8DSj9J47vrYjIq5b-tbGpzDrg2zgNvUd-Z5PAv29rafRBLYvuZrX7OqvP2NCTvExCSIT4iICF4

Looking for photos of the B17-E serial number 41-2445 (note not 41-2446 which is the swamp ghost) and the A-20G serial number 43-9475.

Have you got any picures of Bf 109s from III Gruppe JG 52 dating summer 1941 ? I've got only one photo of 109 Es deployed in Romania for the defense of oil fields near Konstanza. Especially I'm interested how Gruppenkommodore's plane looked like. Thanks in advance.

Im looking for a picture of the B-24D "Hail Columbia", S/N 42-11825 of the USAAF 9th Air Force, 98th Bombardment group. Particulary one that shows a decent picture of the nose art. I've looked quite a bit and was wondering if anybody could help me out here. Thank you very much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back