Feeling down about something? Watch this..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Soren

1st Lieutenant
Feb 6, 2005
Have you had a bad day? Are you feeling down about anything ? Did get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning? Well just watch this, it'll make you feel better for sure:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

And remember; Love exists and either you already got it or i'ts just waiting for you out there, so go find it! :)

Have you had a bad day? Are you feeling down about anything ? Did get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning? Well just watch this, it'll make you feel better for sure:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

And remember; Love exists and either you already got it or i'ts just waiting for you out there, so go find it! :)

Soren - did you see the "DanitaRPcarillo" comment? Sick puppy

funny stuff but great Soren thanks for the link, I actually did an Irish jig right after my daughter was married and was going out with her new hubby, I remained in the back and then went out doing my thing, someone had to break the ice and intensity and get some serious smiles on peoples faces, and that is what it is about ~ a pure joyous day !!

cool man

E ~

Soren - did you see the "DanitaRPcarillo" comment? Sick puppy

No didn't see it, but youtube is a breeding place for very mind boggling comments, so I'm not surprised. Can't figure out why some people just can't find joy in the fact that someone has found love and decides make a joyous day even better with some party humor. They are getting married so if there ever was a time to party then that'd be the day :)

I'm sure God enjoys good humor spirit as much as any of us mortals :)

All I have to say about the video is: May they have a long and good marriage, the wedding was brilliant :)

funny stuff but great Soren thanks for the link, I actually did an Irish jig right after my daughter was married and was going out with her new hubby, I remained in the back and then went out doing my thing, someone had to break the ice and intensity and get some serious smiles on peoples faces, and that is what it is about ~ a pure joyous day !!

cool man
E ~

Amen to that Erich!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back