Well worth the watch...Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Anti-Hate' Message

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GTX

Major
Dec 18, 2015
While some may take this as just being about antisemitism, it goes far wider and should be taken on board by all those who are pushing/aligning with/supporting groups/people/organisations pushing a hate based message. Whenever someone says something along the lines of "your life sucks...but it isn't your fault...it's the fault of them..." with the "Them" perhaps being Jews, muslims, women, members of the LGBTQIA community, or anyone else who is just different they are pushing you to become a loser!

View: https://youtu.be/XYn5t0tuuAk?si=3pA_g5sKgdevg9dS

Last edited:
And some of us remember when Schwarzeneger said "Screw your freedom!" to people who were opposing COVID lockdowns and mandatory vaccinations.

That pretty much destroyed his credibility for a lot of people. He's preaching an anti-hate message now? Well, he had plenty of hate for people who weren't following the COVID narrative.

Sometimes you gotta do what's best for the greater good. How is that hard to understand? 🤔

The greater good would be not giving into fearmongering, half-truths, and outright lies. Much of what was said about COVID has turned out to be false. Some claim this is because the information earlier on was imperfect. That is a lie.

There was more than enough information available early on to show that the threat from COVID was being exaggerated. There were a few doctors and others on Twitter pointing to the cruise ship data which showed the reality. These voices were ignored and denigrated. The early data out of Italy in April of 2020 clearly showed the highly age-stratified nature of the virus. This too was ignored in favor of claiming the population as a whole was at equal risk. The long-standing pandemic response plans from the WHO and other health authorities recommended against lockdowns and masking. These plans were all summarily thrown out, and worse, an effort made to scrub those long-standing plans from the internet since they contradicted the sudden new approach. Children were made out to be major vectors of the virus despite the data unequivocally showing children were at nearly zero risk from it and were not significant spreaders of it.

And so on and so on.

Those who were skeptical of the COVID narrative from the start, those who did not succumb to the hysteria, paranoia, and fear, were in the end proved correct. I was one of those skeptics. When I started looking at the source data for myself, I quickly discovered that what the source data showed was rather different from what the news media and health authorities said the data showed. That was a major red flag. Then there were all the hypocrites, the politicians who preached masking and staying home, caught going on vacation or who were at public gatherings with no mask. Never forget Prof. Neil Ferguson, who was instrumental in stoking the hysteria with his predictions of hundreds of thousands of deaths in the U.K. alone. It turned out the computer program he used to make those predictions was complete garbage, and he was later caught breaking lockdown rules so he could screw his mistress. Other than being fired, he has never been held to account for his actions in causing the mass panic.

Those who were wrong about COVID then now ask forgiveness for their actions. I have none to give. They should have known then they were wrong; they instead engaged in what was at best wilful blindness, and at worst, deliberate obfuscation.

"The long-standing pandemic response plans from the WHO and other health authorities recommended against lockdowns and masking."

This is a bald faced lie. What they did say was that they should not be the only defense against the virus. A literal 3 second Google search found literally dozen of citations regarding this. Where do you get your information?

Why are you cherry picking, lies, half truths or at best misrepresentactions to back up such a spurious argument? It must be exhausting to feel the whole world is in conspiracy against you. To what end would a Covid lock down benefit, other than stopping the spread of the virus? Please elaborate on your grand theory and who is behind such a terrible life saving action?

The early data out of Italy in April of 2020 clearly showed the highly age-stratified nature of the virus. This too was ignored in favor of claiming the population as a whole was at equal risk.

This entirely ignores the fact that while COVID-19 skewed to higher mortality in seniors, that means that the hale and healthy can still act as vectors to get the virus to those vulnerable seniors.

I had my fill of maskholes then. Their selfishness made the ordeal harder on everyone.

I had my fill of maskholes then. Their selfishness made the ordeal harder on everyone.
Agreed. Having lost long term friends to COVID I have no time for selfish people.

And before anyone accuses me of not following Arnie's message of showing tolerance, understand that it is one thing to have your beliefs but another when those beliefs and subsequent actions/inactions put other's lives at risk.

Last edited:
Agreed. Having lost long term friends to COVID I have no time for selfish people.

And before anyone accuses me of not following Arnie's message of showing tolerance, understand that it is one thing to have your beliefs but another when those beliefs and subsequent actions/inactions put other's lives at risk.

Here in America, these were the same citizens who lauded the sacrifices of the Greatest Generation ... yet found the act of donning a mask a sacrifice too far. The horror of it all. <eyeroll>

I love Schwarzenegger's classic movies like Conan, Predator, Terminator, Total Recall these are real man movies and almost perfect, from what we now can see was the peak of US cinema about 1980-2000 (the later 2010 remake/reboots are souless GARBAGE). Unfortunately like a lot of other actors his personal life and opinions don't always meet the standard of his movies, I'd rather remember him for the positive messages that he played in his early movies like perserverance, honour and truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back