File Upload Size

fubar57

General
37,478
27,229
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Location
The Jungles of Canada
I've got three huuuuuge "Consolidated Field Service Bulletins" I would like to share. These books contain all the modifications done to the B-24s and PBYs. Not only that but from what I have seen, they give the aircraft serial number which received the first Mod so no guessing. The sizes are 299MB, 462MB, 699MB and contain a whooping 1914 pages
 
Maybe the site will take a zip file?
 
Merci. Now to figure out how to divide. The last time I split a 300MB file in thirds it ended up something like 200, 50, 50. Off to split up the smaller into quarters...................
 
By the by, now that David is no longer here to keep all the manuals in order, where should I place these?
 
IMHO either you may add them to the technical section with the manuals creating a separate thread or attach them to the thread "Manuals People are looking for"
 
They are PDF and I tried to compress using 7zip and Nanazip
 
This one is half the size, from 72 mb to 34mb
 

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back