**** FINISHED: 1/48 Fw190 A-4 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Please let me know if the pictures stop showing... I keep limiting out on Photobucket bandwidth! I may have to create a 2nd account.

You can directly attach your photos to your posts as I learned just a couple of weeks ago. The third icon from the right above where we type our messages will allow you to do this. If you can figure this put then you can avoid photobucket and other picture hosting sites.

FYI.

Cheers,

Jeff

Please let me know if the pictures stop showing... I keep limiting out on Photobucket bandwidth! I may have to create a 2nd account.

Today these pictures weren't displayed here. Now I can see them again. But showing of your I-16 model has been stopped as well.

Today these pictures weren't displayed here. Now I can see them again. But showing of your I-16 model has been stopped as well.

Thanks Wurger! I made a 2nd Photobucket account, uploaded the finished pictures of my 190A-4 and re-edited a few of my 190A-4 posts so that the finished pictures would show up. If I have time, I'll do the same for my finished I-16 pictures. In the next couple of weeks, all of my pictures will become viewable again once my Photobucket bandwidth limit resets. In the future, I will use this 2nd photobucket account for model pictures only. My original account has lots of fishing pictures that take up bandwidth as I am active on a fishing website.

geo said:
Another one done??!!! Good Gawd John, I haven't even got the fuselage together on my tiny I-16. Wonderful job on the camo and build.

Geo

Thanks... I'm fast but not Jeff Hunt Fast! :) I do need to slow down a little and milk these builds a little more. I have limited display space and can't keep adding at this pace.

John, download your files onto your computer and create a folder to store them in, everything I'm going to post on this site goes in here

john1.jpg

When you want to post photos, click this button...

john (2).jpg

...this pops up and you select the properly sized photos for uploading...

john.JPG

...as Bill says, Easy Peasey.

Geo

Yep it is one of ways to upload images directly onto our server. Also you can use the Go Advanced button below and then the Manage Attachment one. I prefer the way because it is possible to upload 5 pictures at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back