Mar 7, 2022 Thread starter #21 Jock Tamson Staff Sergeant 1,233 1,096 Joined Jan 14, 2019 Location Scotland Thanks again, for all the positive feedback people It definitely keeps the mojo topped up. Cheers Greg
Thanks again, for all the positive feedback people It definitely keeps the mojo topped up. Cheers Greg
Mar 7, 2022 #22 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,928 21,906 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Keep up the good work. It forces me to learn new superlatives to post.
Mar 7, 2022 #23 Jamoliva Airman 1st Class 204 217 Joined Feb 7, 2016 Location Northeastern Pennsylvania Awesome looking built!
Mar 15, 2022 #24 Totalize Tech Sergeant 2,178 1,141 Joined Apr 19, 2011 Location Ontario, Canada Website ghmicro.wixsite.com I just don't see these bombers done very often. Great result. Congrats!
Mar 19, 2022 #25 Ralph Haus Tech Sergeant 1,918 2,193 Joined Jul 24, 2016 Location Leander Texas Very nice. Make me want go out and get a Vickers!
Apr 10, 2022 Thread starter #26 Jock Tamson Staff Sergeant 1,233 1,096 Joined Jan 14, 2019 Location Scotland SaparotRob said: Keep up the good work. It forces me to learn new superlatives to post. Click to expand... Jamoliva said: Awesome looking built! Click to expand... Totalize said: I just don't see these bombers done very often. Great result. Congrats! Click to expand... Ralph Haus said: Very nice. Make me want go out and get a Vickers! Click to expand... Thank you all much appreciated comments Cheers Greg
SaparotRob said: Keep up the good work. It forces me to learn new superlatives to post. Click to expand... Jamoliva said: Awesome looking built! Click to expand... Totalize said: I just don't see these bombers done very often. Great result. Congrats! Click to expand... Ralph Haus said: Very nice. Make me want go out and get a Vickers! Click to expand... Thank you all much appreciated comments Cheers Greg
Apr 10, 2022 #27 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Oops, I missed something !!! Well done, great model !!!
Apr 11, 2022 #28 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra What a lovely looking build. Have been thinking of getting one of these, I like the internal detail, but have to figure a way to show it.
What a lovely looking build. Have been thinking of getting one of these, I like the internal detail, but have to figure a way to show it.
Apr 11, 2022 Thread starter #29 Jock Tamson Staff Sergeant 1,233 1,096 Joined Jan 14, 2019 Location Scotland le_steph40 said: Oops, I missed something !!! Well done, great model !!! Click to expand... Vic Balshaw said: What a lovely looking build. Have been thinking of getting one of these, I like the internal detail, but have to figure a way to show it. Click to expand... Thanks for the kind comments gents
le_steph40 said: Oops, I missed something !!! Well done, great model !!! Click to expand... Vic Balshaw said: What a lovely looking build. Have been thinking of getting one of these, I like the internal detail, but have to figure a way to show it. Click to expand... Thanks for the kind comments gents