**** FINISHED: GB-65 1/48 F-14 Tomcat - No Propellers

rochie

Moderator
Staff
Mod
24,349
10,271
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Location
billingham nr middlesbrough uk
User Name: rochie
Name: Karl
Category: intermediate
Kit: Academy
Scale:1/48
Accessories: Milspec Decals

Required pictures.
20250605_104455.jpg
20250605_104033.jpg
20250605_104016.jpg
20250605_103948.jpg
20250605_103902.jpg
20250605_104118.jpg
 
I looked at it again. Went back to your previous builds.
It is looker, and I think, one of the best you did.
It just looks..well good. In comparisons with the uber builders here.

Good job. Yes it is.

What do you press as I see some fitness stuff ...
 
I looked at it again. Went back to your previous builds.
It is looker, and I think, one of the best you did.
It just looks..well good. In comparisons with the uber builders here.

Good job. Yes it is.

What do you press as I see some fitness stuff ...
Those are 20kg do 4 x reps of 12, then same number of curls and military presses.

Though ive been slacking of late and need to get back to it.

not into bulking up rather losing a few kg's
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back