**** FINISHED: GB-69 1/72 Nakajima B5N2 - Maritime Aircraft WWII

Bustedwing

Tech Sergeant
1,843
1,774
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Location
North Delta BC
Username: Bustedwing
Name: Graham
Category:Advanced
Kit: Hasegawa 1:72 B5N2
Vacu-formed canopy

Well she's done. Last couple of weeks she made me work for it. Every time I picked it up something broke off. Very fragile plastic and a lot of clean up but pleased with how it turned out. Control surfaces were cut off and posed.

A (49)r.jpg


A (50)r.jpg


A (51)r.jpg


A (52)r.jpg


A (53)r.jpg


A (56)r.jpg


A (57)r.jpg
 
Thank you everyone. Fun kit to do. Nice painting something not RLM 70/71/65 for a change.
 
It's the plane I've drawn the most times! I even did a history project about it in my last year of high school.
Your drawing turned out great.
Mine's still in storage waiting its turn.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back