Finished Shots of Each Build.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Certainly going to be a sod to judge - lots of good stuff, and reasonable variety too.
I've been having a look around some other modelling forums (none of which I'm a member of), and looking at the work there, whilst wearing my 'unbiased' hat, I've reached the conclusion that, overall, this is the best forum in terms of knowledge, skills, camarderie, helpfulness, and show place of good models - and without the rivet-inspecting, 'know it all', nit-picking, superior, back-biting b*ll*cks seen on some of those other forums.
Keep it up chaps!

I know I am new here,but all you guys are top drawer in my books. Thanks for your honesty and help. I hope to help others like you are helping me down the road.

Wayne's, Bill's and Tama's models have been finished. Images have been attached.

I am with you Terry. Just feels like one is amongst friends here. When I took my classes for an Adult Teaching Certificate in California, many years ago, the mantra was "each one teach one". Should be the moto here, because that the way the forum works.

And I am chuffed to be amongst the contributors to the GB's here. Good luck to all!

And I've added Charles' and Paul's balsa/tissue models of the Hellcat and the Stuka. Both of models looking great.

I agree, I looked around for quite awhile before joining this forum, always been impressed with the general air of helpfulness and good natured ribbing that we do here. I got the greatest respect for you guys and your willingness to share the knowledge. I also appreciate that when honest critiques are asked for, they are given in a manner that is not, as was said, "rivet inspecting, know-it-all, back bitting,...etc.."
A hearty Well Done to all, and to the judges, my condolences on a tough job ahead!

I've got to echo Paul's post, above. A greater bunch of aviation nuts, I've never met ! You judges are in for it. Some of these plastic/scale models are really museum pieces. To all, a hearty Bravo Zulu !!

Charles

How about if yous guys use a dart board. I think we will understand.

OMG, I forgot about members choice.

Waiting on the post man's brown envelope deliveries!!!!
b0221.gif

Otherwise, slooooooow and difficult!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back