**** FINISHED: Unofficial Bf 109-x GB:1/48 Bf 109E-3

Vic Balshaw

Major General
23,441
9,562
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Location
Canberra
Username: Vic Balshaw
First name: Vic
Category: Advanced
Scale: 1/48
Manufacturer: Tamiya No 61050
Model: Bf109E-3

My thanks to all you great folks who contributed with kind thoughts, comments and information during this build.

Here are my seven angled mandatory judging pics.
20240118 1.JPG

20240118 2.JPG

20240118 3.JPG

20240118 4.JPG

20240118 5.JPG

20240118 6.JPG

20240118 7.JPG

:D
 
Stunning work Vic :thumbleft::thumbright:
Many thanks Steph. :D
One a month? Gonna create a large hole in the stash pile! Great looking build and finish out....
Not much of a stash to make a hole in Ralph, the one I'm doing now I actually purchased just before the years end. I had a cockpit mask and some cannon to use up so got a kit to go with them. :lol::lol::D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back