Fireball XL5 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Clave

Senior Master Sergeant
Jun 15, 2005
Deep in suburban Surrey
Fireball XL5 was a World Space Patrol vehicle of the 21st century. It patrolled Sector 25 to maintain the security of Earth from aliens.

The ship was launched by boosters from Space City, and was inter-planet capable. Exploration of planets could be carried out using the detachable front of the vehicle, called 'Fireball Junior'

Fireball XL5 is commanded by Colonel Steve Zodiac, with a crew of four including a robot and a pet Lazoon.

The series was designed by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson, it preceded Thunderbirds and was first broadcast in the UK in 1962.

Fireball_XL5.png

VERY COOL!!! :cool:

I wish I was a space man.
The fastest guy alive.
I'd fly you round the universe,
In Fireball XL-5.
Way out in space together,
Compass of the sky,
My heart would be a fireball,
A fireball,
Everytime I gazed into your starry eyes.

We'd take the path to Jupiter,
And maybe very soon.
We'd cruise along the Milky Way,
And land upon the moon.
To our wonderland of stardust,
We'll zoom our way to Mars,
My heart would be a fireball,
A fireball,
If you would be my Venus of the stars.

Nice job Clave
I can dimly remember Fireball XL-5, we only had a black and white TV back then though (same as everyone I guess), so the colours in your plate are most welcome.

Now can you do one in the colours of a 500th BG B-29 Superfortress, based on Saipan? :)

Nice job Clave
I can dimly remember Fireball XL-5, we only had a black and white TV back then though (same as everyone I guess), so the colours in your plate are most welcome.

Now can you do one in the colours of a 500th BG B-29 Superfortress, based on Saipan? :)

I think you know the answer to that question...

Fireball_XL5_500BG.png

I loved that show as a kid....the other show was stingray....about a small submarine fighting these underwater fish guys. God I was a dork as a child (no-one is to say I still am...okay)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back