First build in over 35 years...Monogram 1/48 scale B-25J

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Vic. I know I can do better and will do so with the next effort which begins today with a trip the the hobby shop. Not sure what the next subject will be....I will let the models speak to me as I gaze upon them. Its like trying to pick a puppy, they all need a good home!

Just a few more pics as I found an old stand kicking around that she looks alright on.

IMG_0002-2.jpg

IMG_0003-2.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005-2.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Cheers,

Jeff

Very nice Jeff. I've never seen those tail markings before.

Geo

The LOU name and the big red S come from the Tamiya 1/48th Lancaster I have put aside until my skills improve. I will be purchasing ( I hope ) some Canadian markings for it when I get around to her. As I mentioned in the original post, this Mitchell is just a generic one, make believe so to speak. If you were being sarcastic as you recognize the tail letter, then two thumbs up to you for being so kit savvy.

Cheers,

Jeff

Not bright enough for sarcasm. Most of my model builds have oddball markings and I thought I may have missed one, and if I can ever afford a 1/48 Lancaster, it would be this option...

jeff.JPG

Looking forward to your next build.

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back