FLIGHT HANDBOOK FOR THE B-36H-lll SERIES

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
Anyone interested in this? It's going to take a lot to post it here at 344MB, probably have to break it down into a 12 -15 part series. Anyone know the maximum size we can post?

1578343056198.png

G'day Geo.

When I glanced at the Forum Index it looked like you were revealing the insides of America's newest bomber....

B-3.PNG

But yes please, the B-36 would be a very interesting alternative. :thumbleft:

Alrighty, I'll start breaking it down. Its 756 pages long so I'll spread it over 15 parts. The reason for so many parts is one never knows what the MB count when things are split. I once split a file into thirds and the first two were single digit MBs and the last was over 50MBs. I had to re-split it 3 times in order to post it here

Might take a bit longer. I did the math, split the file into 15 parts and the first one came up at 36MB. That may be too much for the forum. I'll try split it into 20 parts...

OK.....it looks like I'm going to have to do this on a hit or miss basis so you guys will have to keep checking in. I'm heading back to camp in a few hours and I'll work on this after work. I know the site will accept 25MB downloads so I'll work on that to keep the piece count down. This means a lot of splitting and deleting. The first part is only 19 pages long at 11MB

Attachments

• b-36-1.pdf
    11.2 MB · Views: 422
This is weird. I couldn't upload the file and saw this...

1578431251944.png

I went away for five or so minutes and came back to write that I am unable to upload and saw the the above file had indeed uploaded......weird. Not sure what to make of this

Try downloading and using this free pdf utility to split it up. It works like a charm for me. You can specify how you want to split the manual (by size, bookmarks, pages, etc) :
PDF Split And Merge

Thanks for the manual, too. I already have this one (downloaded from Avialogs.com, my favorite resource), but am always interested in obtaining more manuals.

Thanks a lot for this, really great manual. Would it not have been easier though to just up load the whole 344MB file to a cloud storage account?

Thanks gentlemen. Things are really going sideways with my internet and with most of the people in this town. Right now its even hard to upload a photo.
Thanks a lot for this, really great manual. Would it not have been easier though to just up load the whole 344MB file to a cloud storage account?
This is my internet right now. Previously it was a flatline, measured only in Kbps

1583939515086.png

I just gave it another shot and nada. Still fighting with my provider and looking at other options. This is what happened after I tried to upload another part

1583939959513.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back