Jan 12, 2022 #1 P PauloSantos Recruit 3 13 Joined May 12, 2021 Good evening all. I'm posting 3 flight manuals from aircraft made in Brazil. Hope you enjoy it. Best regards. Attachments Manual de Voo O.T. 1C-95B-1 - Rev 20 1995 (Flight Manual C-95 Bandeirante).pdf Manual de Voo O.T. 1C-95B-1 - Rev 20 1995 (Flight Manual C-95 Bandeirante).pdf 26.9 MB · Views: 230 Manual de Voo O.T. 1T-25-1 - Rev 03 2015 (Flight Manual T-25 Universal).pdf Manual de Voo O.T. 1T-25-1 - Rev 03 2015 (Flight Manual T-25 Universal).pdf 46.1 MB · Views: 265 Manual de Voo O.T. 1T-27-1 - Rev 18 2007 (Flight Manual T-27 Tucano).pdf Manual de Voo O.T. 1T-27-1 - Rev 18 2007 (Flight Manual T-27 Tucano).pdf 36.7 MB · Views: 300
Good evening all. I'm posting 3 flight manuals from aircraft made in Brazil. Hope you enjoy it. Best regards.
Jan 19, 2022 #3 MiTasol Major 9,888 18,785 Joined Sep 19, 2012 Location Aw flaming stralia Thank you Somewhere I have/had a Bandit civil flight manual in English. It may have been in the area that flooded in 2011 when we moved house. Most of those manuals ended up pulp unfortunately. Lovely aircraft tho.
Thank you Somewhere I have/had a Bandit civil flight manual in English. It may have been in the area that flooded in 2011 when we moved house. Most of those manuals ended up pulp unfortunately. Lovely aircraft tho.