Fly! or else Post Your Models 2!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And I like both the models.They are a piece of your recollections.Just like this PZL P11c that I made a long long time ago.The kit was produced In Poland in the early seventies.
It is one of the first plastic models I've made when I was young.

Attachments

• PZL P11C.JPG
    PZL P11C.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 97
Pisis' post Warzsawa-Koscziuszko?

Ano Davide,v Polsku to se byla 111 stihacia eskadra z 1 pulku v Warszawie.
(Yes,in Poland it was 111 fighter squadron from Warsaw.);)

The next pics of my very old P-11c

Attachments

• PZL P11C_1.JPG
    PZL P11C_1.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 133
  • PZL P11C_2.JPG
    PZL P11C_2.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 94
  • PZL P11C_3.JPG
    PZL P11C_3.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 156
Yes,You've almost got it right.The full name of the Polish No.303 sqn is The 303 of the city Warsaw fighter squadron of T.Kosciusco.The 111 squadron was named only of the T.Kosciusco.

Great Model Wurger! The moulding looks very good considering that it's from the 70s!

Pisis said:
I believe Polish and former USSR plastic kits from the 70's, 80's are the worst ever. Oh and the early Czech KoPro's as well...... :lol:

Yes,you are right but not exactly.There are some kits that were very good ones,the Yak-1/1M in 1:72 scale for instance.Besides, in the USSR the NOVO or NOVO Export firm produced plastic kits using the ex Frog moulds.But it was the Plasticard time and the models from the East-Germany were available mostly( and sometimes only)

Wurger said:
Yes,you are right but not exactly.There are some kits that were very good ones,the Yak-1/1M in 1:72 scale for instance.Besides, in the USSR the NOVO or NOVO Export firm produced plastic kits using the ex Frog moulds.But it was the Plasticard time and the models from the East-Germany were available mostly( and sometimes only)
I remember building a Yak-7 from Mikro, that was trully a horror... And another Polish kit, called like KPZ or something like that... I started with models in some 1996, I was 10 at that time, so I don¨t remember how it was during the socialsm....

You're welcome, Leitch. BTW, nice siggy pic, too! ;)

The **** I'm currently workin' on...
01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back