Fly! or else Post Your Models 2!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He,he.
What about your Yak-23 model?
I'll have something for you but I don't have a scanner and it has to take some time.

Great,I'm going to make them later.They will be four or five of Capt.Boleslaw Gladych's P-47 named "Pengie".I've almost gathered all decals and other infos on it.

I finally finished my P-38! Its Richard Bong's. The reason it took me so long was because I was on vacation last week.

So are you going to make both P-47Ds Razorback or Bubbletop canopy, or do one razorback and one bubbletop? Anyway, the brand I got was Testor for my P-47. Revell is also pretty good except they forgot to include the holes in the bottom of my P-38's wings so I could have attached rockets....:(

Attachments

• IMG_0583.jpg
    IMG_0583.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 74
P38 Pilot said:
So are you going to make both P-47Ds Razorback or Bubbletop canopy, or do one razorback and one bubbletop?

There will be two Razorback, two Bubbletop ones and one Spit additionally.

Nice P-38 model.I like it.

the lancaster kicks *** said:
have you just glued that little bot of plastic to the tail 'cos you couldn't make it a tail sitter?

There was a little plastic thing holding it up but my brother accidently broke it so I glued a plastic piece to the bottom and it works just fine.

I dont think Im going to screw any holes in the bottom of the wings.

yes which would mean that one mole of polonium would weigh more than a mole of Iridium but it would also occupy a greater volume, and when stuffing these elements into the nose of a P-38 volume is something there's not a lot of so i believe density is in fact our primary concern.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back