Fly! or else Post Your Models 2!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gnomey said:
So, nothing wrong with a nose full of Polonium would do more good than a nose full of Lead... ;)
Better have the lead in nose then in your fuselage... ;)

There some pics of the Su 22M4 paper model I'm still working on.

Attachments

• IMG_0007a.jpg
    IMG_0007a.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0008a.jpg
    IMG_0008a.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0014a.jpg
    IMG_0014a.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 76
Pisis said:
Just downloaded cockpit pictures that Wurger sent me... At the same time, I'm building also

2x 1/72 P-47D
a 1/72 Spitfire Mk.Vb
a 1/144 Sabre
a 1/144 A-321
a 1/72 Blenheim Nighfighter
...I'm refurbishing a 1/72 Ju 88 (an old one that a pisted a pic of here (it's been long time ago, see the beginning of Post Your Models 1) and I'm going to give it new winter coat, hehe...)

and yesterday I bought another kit, a 1/72 prewar Czechoslovak floatplane Letov Š-328 "Šmolík"
kps328.jpg

I finished in one of my occupations, so I'll have - except for some minor business - the whole August free, so I supposse I'll do some more work then in July... 8)
Awesome! So did you finish your Yak 23, Id like to see some pics of it.

mosquitoman said:
It's not mass= volumexdensity, it mass=moles/RMM
Therefore 1 mole polonium gives 1/209 grams

you seem to be forgetting the limited volume in the nose of a model P-38, yes one mole has a greater mass but would also occupy a greater volume, which is limited, my mass formula takes volume into account and RMM is irrelivant in this case.......

Su 22M4 paper model

A recipe for disaster for me.... Me and paper/new cardboard do not mix. Why, you may ask? Cause they both hate me and give me horrible cuts, which require stitches :lol: . On a lighter note, I realized too late recently that a Testors model I was working on needed a primer coat of white before going to the other colors. Some how, the gray makes sea-foam blue look like navy blue from the 1950s naval fighters.

I'll see what I can do. As of currently, I stopped working on it, and have yet to put all the pieces together, the main body though is what leads me to that conclusion. Also, don't get the model unless you want to make stuff for the insides, cause their is only two pieces of plastic holding the pilot and gunner inside the cockpit, no instrumentation, detailing, or anything.

Never heard about "Aristotle"... Probably a typo, his name was Aristoteles, and he was one of the most significant Antique dramatic.

Leave the Aristoteles R.I.P,guys.
There next pics of Su 22M4.As you can see I keep working on.

Attachments

• IMG_0055a.jpg
    IMG_0055a.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0062a.jpg
    IMG_0062a.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0066a.jpg
    IMG_0066a.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0070a.jpg
    IMG_0070a.jpg