Focke wulf TA 152 H-1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gimme

no absolute way is that hot rod Ta 152H-0 going anywhere. Jerry Crandall is working closely in regards to the repaint of the ww 2 scheme and too much effort and MONIES have been spent on keeping this bird from a rusting hulk. once finished it stays .............in my backyard

But then you have the problem of it being unrealistic also the Spitfires and Mustangs served in many different armies. So if a Spitfire is British, then goes to the Israeli Airforce and then gets sold to one of the militaries in Africa which one under your model, "Gimmeacannon" does the plane go to?

It would be good to have exacting precision full-scale replicas built of these models, so that with light-weight computer sensors built in, the capabilities of the actual wartime designs could be known. It could finally settle a lot of those arguments about which plane was better, scientifically.

Personally I wish all historic planes where conserved at the Smithsonian. These guys really know their business and don't just brush on a nice coat of paint. They are trying their utmost to preserve the plane as an entire entity for more than just a few generations to come. Already engineers will tell you that some of the skills shown in building 40/50's aircraft have disappered for good from the industry.

I only wished I had the airfare to go and see it(kids tend to change priorities)

Back on thread.

Once again superb model.

Yes, I only hope you can come up with more of these great models. I like your ones being serviced showing the engines of the aircraft. They look great although they must take a lot of work. Healz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back