Focke wulf TA 152 H-1 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

josepedro

Airman
Feb 1, 2007
terceira Island, Azores
Hello all!

This is the last model that i finished...
1/48 dragon kit, with some home made details, and a simple base.

The Title is - Almost ready Mr Loos, Almost ready, and it´s a try on depicting Green 4 prepared for beeing serviced.

Hope you like it!

tankpronto007net.jpg

tankpronto011net.jpg

tankpronto013net.jpg

tankpronto016net.jpg

tankpronto019net.jpg

tankpronto022net.jpg

tankpronto035net.jpg

I have more pics of diferent angles if you likee!

Regards!

José Pedro

Yes,very nive work Josepedro.Keep modeling in the way.Post more please.
I think Soren should be interested in the pics.The bird looks really nice.

nice work Jose'.

a suggestion the Ta's of JG 301 had a bit more green mixed with black for the prop colour.

by the way Herr W. Reschkes birthday is the 3rd of February

Great model, I had the same kit but the result was much worse (especially after the wife went dusting... now I could set up a diorama for 'crash-landed Ta152)

One historical note (LW experts pls double check): for servicing FW190 aircraft, the motor panel were not removed but remained attached on the lower pivots, and were used by service personnel as platform to reach the engine (they were sturdy enough for that)
I think the same was for the Ta152

if you don't mind I just may grab you model pics for a TA 152 thread. there is an old one dotting around in the archiv's here somewhere I know that needs a bit of referbishing

Fantastic.

One of these days am gonna build a 1/5 model.

Wow, even within a nice diorama! Cool Focke Wulf TA-152 H-1. Don't think there are any actual flying examples of this plane in the world...

Just hope I can come halfway near this when I build a 40'' span flying model later this year (or next), always like the Dora 9 and Ta152 and a pity we never saw what they could really do in quantity.

Wow, even within a nice diorama! Cool Focke Wulf TA-152 H-1. Don't think there are any actual flying examples of this plane in the world...

I think the last remaining example is in storage for the Smithsonian, I think all historic aircraft should be returned to their country of origin, Germany gets all the Ta 152's, B&V 155 and all the other stuff in storage in the U.S, we get all our Spitfires, Fury's, Hurricanes and so on and America can have a pile of junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back