focke-wulf ta154v-3 1/72nd by hasegawa (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
another rare kit from 1998
bob852.jpg

bob858.jpg

this kit has a very high part count

bob830.jpg

bob838.jpg

bob847.jpg

bob853.jpg

the last pic shows the main parts being dry assembled,as this is a nose sitter i might put the main parts together 1st before joining the fuselage halfs so that i can get the nose weights correct

Don't have to be experten to enter a group build. Have a look at my GB threads. :oops: Just join the fun.... Gives me incentive to finish a kit (which I so far have'nt). :rolleyes:

David.

Just create your own thread in the proper GB section. For the thread ,use a title of a correct form.You can find it in the #10 group build section when having a look at thread there. Also please remeber that eaxh thraed should include a header of rquired form that has to be posted in the firest yuor post there. Please have a look at threads there . I'm sure you can grasp that.

i've started a thread in the group build following this build,i hope i've done it correctly,thanks chaps for the support

Great to see you in the GBs Bob. You'll get plenty of help and advice, and there's no reason why your 'relaxing thing' after your normal work can't produce results as good as your car restorations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back