Dec 11, 2018 #1 Tieleader Staff Sergeant 1,289 1,239 Joined Feb 4, 2016 Another walkie, this time for the AHM's Flak 38 gun. As always all pixs by me. Hope you like!
Dec 12, 2018 #2 Augsburg Eagle Airman 1st Class 201 113 Joined Oct 23, 2013 Location Munich Very nice pics. Would have been happy having such photos when I built the Tamiya kit about 40 years ago
Very nice pics. Would have been happy having such photos when I built the Tamiya kit about 40 years ago
Dec 12, 2018 Thread starter #3 Tieleader Staff Sergeant 1,289 1,239 Joined Feb 4, 2016 Augsburg Eagle said: Very nice pics. Would have been happy having such photos when I built the Tamiya kit about 40 years ago Click to expand... Time to start another one!
Augsburg Eagle said: Very nice pics. Would have been happy having such photos when I built the Tamiya kit about 40 years ago Click to expand... Time to start another one!
Dec 16, 2018 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good stuff!