For Daniel....(109Roaming)

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,702
39,981
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
Not trying to persuade you in ANY way whatsoever, in a NZ "what if" build.....
I can just see these in a spiffy NZ camouflage.....8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Attachments

  • JAS 39A.jpg
    JAS 39A.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 101
  • JAS 39B.bmp
    JAS 39B.bmp
    731.3 KB · Views: 91
Just saw that, was 26 Falcons right?

gg_48001_p1.jpg


Skyhawk_A4K_DF-ST-85-04198.jpg


Why don't you lads build a "what if" RNZAF thingy then? Would be a cool thing to see what kinda crates that you'd like to see in your countrys colours!

F-16, F-18, JAS....a JAS would look cool in that three colour camouflage!8)

D*mn! Getting worked up here myself! :oops: :lol:
 
I don't know how many, but the contract was signed, I think, before the Government pulled the plug on the deal...and scrapped the whole Strike wing.
(No comment...)

No 'what if's' from me, btw, I'm a realist!
 
Is that not a cool looking jet or what? I can see a small airforce of Gripens for me down the track (Its getting out of hand again!) I agree Jan I think a Gripen will look Ace in RNZAF camo ,but like Evan I dono if I could blow a whole kit a 'what if' -sigh to much of a realist

Thanks for the pics mate! Those 1/48 kits look super tasty! Espicially that top one! 8)
 
Take a while to make! :) (You may have to give me a while :oops:)

Rough sketch of ''to build list'

Every aircraft operated by the RNZAF ,Hell of alot of German WWI and WWII aircraft as well as interwar aircraft (Lufthansa Fw-200 Condors etc 8) ) Same with British and american stuff -also a large amount of RAAF aircraft and a nice mixture of Japanese stuff .I seem to lose interest in aviation a wee bit after WWII but still alot of things that take my fancy to be modelled!
 
That Gripen is a nice looking bird...given me an idea for a 'what if' too.
As for lists, I've lost count of the many I've compiled over the years. Oh to win the lottery, and have a hangar-sized shed in which to store all the potential builds! I'd need another lifetime in which to build them all though!
 
A RAF Draken (you know you want to), Viggen in NMF, with spine and fin painted etc. for the No 43 Squadron....
 
Nah, Viggen in ADV grey maybe, and Gripen in a 'yet to be announced' 2 or 3 colour finish, in greys or grey/blues. Draaken on the fire dump maybe...........
 
Careful old scout, you might find a 1/48 Wildcat in the mail.....:evil4:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back