For Les, George Carlins solution.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

k9kiwi

Staff Sergeant
Jul 2, 2006
Kiwi Land
George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline

Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop Using
so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That would be 11
million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down. Bring
our troops home from Iraq to guard the border. When they catch an illegal
immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and
ship him to Iraq . Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must
serve a tour in the military.

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it. After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country. He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves. If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo. Problem solved. If you think this is a good solution to both the problems, forward it to your friends.

George Carlin

Well... don't agree. Funny email spam that has been going around, but can't agree. And don't think Carlin said it. He's quite the liberal.

Let's assume there are 300M in the US. 11M is only about 3.67% percent of the population. Assuming conservatively that 75% of those are of driving age (and they all drive) makes this about 2.75% reduction in gas. While certainly a lot of barrels, this only reduces the current average price of gas by less than 8 cents a gallon. Hell that kinda fluctuation occurs everyday.

Make illegals serve? We crossed a similar demarcation with the draft. We had US citizens with rights who didn't (and don't) want to serve. I can't imagine forcing illegals to serve who are only seeking to be with their US born kids (legit citizens). Talk about animosity and bad morale.

I know you only meant this as passing on humour, but our illegal immigration problem is a real FUBAR. I don't know how to solve it other than a big wall or deporting every damn one of them. And the latter will hit our economy like a ton of bricks.

Do you Kiwis have a similar problem? Canada seems to accept anyone willing to breath. Mexico doesn't police their border. And Castro can't keep his own from acting like rats on a sinking ship. I'm not sure what America should do. I just don't want to speak spanish and use my little bit of retirement to support a foreign family of 10.

We sure do have a penchant for picking up a lot of human debris up here but think of the positive for the US . All the draft dodgers now almost to a man are loyal supporters of the 3rd most powerful political party the NDP and are far to liberal for me if they weren't here they'd be voting for Hillary:lol:

Do you Kiwis have a similar problem?

Our biggest advantage is it is a damn big swim from anywhere to here. :shock:

Also the boats they use from Asia tend to end up hitting Australia or the bottom before they get to us. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back