"FUBAR" NOSE ART

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very cool. Looks doable....Academy kit (if it has the glass on the sides) home-made decals, neat invasion stripes though messy around the wing roots and for the most part, standard camo. Just need a serial number

Slightly different photo of Fubar found on facebook.

36606533_1998802593484442_6875197941640855552_n.jpg

Very cool Paul. According to the B-17 Nose Art Directory no photo of the "Duchess of FUBAR" Having said that, I have found two photos of other aircraft that were said to have no photos. As for 42-32108, it's not even listed in the book though to be fair, the book was printed in 1996 so other info could have surfaced since then...

1540761267534.png

By a coincidence, that town was made two months after I was born. Now....we just need a decal maker to get on it with that B-26

Very cool Paul. According to the B-17 Nose Art Directory no photo of the "Duchess of FUBAR" Having said that, I have found two photos of other aircraft that were said to have no photos. As for 42-32108, it's not even listed in the book though to be fair, the book was printed in 1996 so other info could have surfaced since then...

By a coincidence, that town was made two months after I was born. Now....we just need a decal maker to get on it with that B-26

I am at work now but will look through books for the nose art and see if I am lucky to find it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back