"FUBAR" NOSE ART

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just wanted to see if we could make the image a bit more clear???
ch2812_b.jpg

I live in Ukiah, California and many years ago we had for dinner a man who lived nearby who drew nose art. He would fly into a base and draw in exchange for food and other benefits. But I forget his name. Does anyone know who he is?

I live in Ukiah, California and many years ago we had for dinner a man who lived nearby who drew nose art. He would fly into a base and draw in exchange for food and other benefits. But I forget his name. Does anyone know who he is?

Welcome aboard Brooke, unfortunately that might be hard to figure out as there where lots of people that did nose art unless you have some details it would be next to impossible to figure it out as most units had there own artist that did there nose art.

I was a sign painter in Livermore and surrounds for years, knew some from the upstate area but never heard this story.
It's a good one tho. Gotta give us a time frame, and perhaps where he was from. Oh boy, I wonder if it was, did he fly in in his own Cessna?

I didn't know what it meant when I saw the movie, I'm surprised he didn't know what it meant.

Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back