Fun Online Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Park82

Airman
Oct 2, 2009
The RAF Benevolent Fund has a new online game: 'Boost-R'
The game has five levels with a hi- score table for those who manage to pilot their fighter through all thehurtling hazards.
90 faces of the RAF Benevolent Fund Game
The game is hosted on our special 90th anniversary microsite, "90 Faces of the RAF Benevolent Fund". The site is full of stories and anecdotes about the charity, past and present, featuring a far-ranging group of friends and supporters, ranging from Winston Churchill to Laurence of Arabia, to a recent widow of an Afghanistan veteran. After playing the game, why not take a look around the site, vote in our online poll and learn more about the RAF's leading welfare charity.

Thanks to all of you who have played the RAF Benevolent Fund's new online game, 'Boost-R'.
So far 'Lord Woof' heads the High Score table with 116 points – but can you beat him? Pilot your fighter faster and faster through hurtling hazards to become an online ace!
90 faces of the RAF Benevolent Fund Game
The game is hosted on our special 90th anniversary microsite, "90 Faces of the RAF Benevolent Fund". The microsite is full of stories and anecdotes about the charity, the people we help and our supporters. It also hosts an online poll to find the most iconic RAF figure of World War Two. Why not cast your vote, have a look around the site, and learn more about the RAF's leading welfare charity?
90 faces of the RAF Benevolent Fund

I would suggest you to play Treasure Hunt looking at your description.Hi wanna have the best birthday ever? Just log on to Treasure hunt game and get the ideas to make your
birthday party more rocking more enjoying. I am Justin I had used this and I had never used such a nice thing before. I have just turned 10 and on my birthday I enjoyed a lot while having this puzzle. The best thing I really enjoyed was the fun fact area. It is all just for a nominal price I would suggest all my friends that whenever they want to arrange a party always have treasure hunt around. That's a great fun. I still remember Mike, when he was unable to solve his puzzle he went back to his mom and got clues. It was a real fun. That was my best birthday, the most memorable I had ever had.
Treasure Hunt Game

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back