GB-47 Extended to Dec 13

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
9 days to go until the scheduled end date for this GB. Once again this is an appeal to anyone who considers that they might need a little bit of extra time. I sure could use it but am not even sure that an extension of 2 weeks will do it at the rate I'm going.

We have a total of 17 entries and only two finished, though several people have already declared there's no hope that they'll finish. However, we need to hear from N4521U N4521U , Donivanp Donivanp , T Bolt T Bolt , Wayne Little Wayne Little , PlasticHero PlasticHero , slaterat slaterat , Bustedwing Bustedwing , Bernhart Bernhart , and dneid dneid (for his Tempest), all of whom have builds on the go. Please let us know if you plan to finish by Dec 6 or if you would need an extra week or two of concerted effort to get your project done. I'm not going to ask for an extension myself but will try hard to finish if others need time as well.

I'll be busy with family stuff the rest of the week but that still gives me all of next week to finish them both up. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do it.
Doesn't it finish on Dec 6. That would be 11 days not counting today. Had me scared there for a minute, I'll most likely need that last weekend.

I'm sanding ceiling molding; fixing cracks in the plaster and prepping for wallpaper. The house is full of dust and the plastic room is full of stuff from the living and dining room. There is no chance for me for this round but I just ordered the overtrees in case I want to restart.
HOUSE.jpg

Finished sanding every square inch of the fireplace.

Last edited:
Extnsion?
Someone mentioned Extensionnnnnnnn?
I would have to get it fini by Wed as I will be painting signs at Portland Fri Sat and Sun........ NSW that is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back