GB 56 End Date Extended to March 12.

Crimea_River

Marshal
47,747
16,272
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Location
Calgary
Sorry guys, I'm a bit late with this reminder as I normally send it out 2 weeks before the GB deadline. Anyway, the scheduled end date for GB 56 is next Sunfday March 5. Out of a total of 24 entries, we have only 13 finished so we need to hear from Wayne Little Wayne Little , PlasticHero PlasticHero , Airframes Airframes , T Bolt T Bolt , dneid dneid , fubar57 fubar57 , F-104nut F-104nut , and Lancaster630 Lancaster630 for their intentions. As always, we will acommodate a short (up to 2 week) extension to the end date should anyone want a little extra time to finish their build but you'll need to ask for it. If you don't pipe up, the deadline will remain the 5th.

My entry is in good shape to finish so I plan to put the finishing touches on this week.

March 2 EDIT: Feedback received so we have extended to March 12.
 
Last edited:
Ok Wayne was asking for a few days too. We can bump it a week for now.
 
I will probably make it but an extra week takes the stress out.
 
OK, we've heard from those who appear intent on completing. The rest have been silent so let's extend to Sunday, March 12. Thread title has been changed accordingly.
 
Taking my final pictures tonight
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back