GB-58 1/48 F-4D Phantom II – Night Fighters all Eras

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Man, seeing the organised complete choas on your desk i would not be suprised if the Phantom you build came out as a bi-plane with a DB605 engine but with the right cockpit and Galland on the stick. Looking for Snoopy.

Love it.

Man, seeing the organised complete choas on your desk i would not be suprised if the Phantom you build came out as a bi-plane with a DB605 engine but with the right cockpit and Galland on the stick. Looking for Snoopy.

Love it.
One can only hope but I was going for a Dr 1 with Manfred at the stick!

Not sure I'm all that keen on PE detail on surfaces like this, I feel the edges are a bit sharp and need toning down a bit. But I also have to admit that they do also make a finished build look more realistic.

Not sure I'm all that keen on PE detail on surfaces like this, I feel the edges are a bit sharp and need toning down a bit. But I also have to admit that they do also make a finished build look more realistic.
Most of the time I would agree with you but I'm only looking for the stabilizer stiffners. In PE they should be just about the correct size.

Users who are viewing this thread