Jul 7, 2026 #41 fubar57 General 37,492 27,257 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Beauty
Jul 7, 2026 #42 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Yep. Looking great Sergio
Jul 8, 2026 Thread starter #43 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,165 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover Thanks my friends
Jul 11, 2026 #44 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work so far!
Jul 12, 2026 Thread starter #45 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,165 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover Here's a change of plans – I was going to paint the whole mottling as is, but the earth colour looked way too uneven compared to the rest, so I painted the whole thing with the sand colour instead.
Here's a change of plans – I was going to paint the whole mottling as is, but the earth colour looked way too uneven compared to the rest, so I painted the whole thing with the sand colour instead.
Jul 12, 2026 #46 fubar57 General 37,492 27,257 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Nice. I like Plan B
Jul 12, 2026 #47 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com
Jul 13, 2026 #48 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Good stuff Sergio
Jul 17, 2026 #49 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work so far!
Jul 20, 2026 #50 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nice look forward to the next stage.