GB 71 questions Recon/Transport/Training Aircraft in WWII

Sorry for the delay. Just created the GB folder.
 
I would accept that Evan, as they're more or less transport aircraft of one type or another.
 
Cheers Alan. In that case, I'm going to stick with the Miles theme, and enter this...
20260813_183857.jpg
 
Interesting
 
Cheers guys, one of the many civilian aircraft impressed into the RNZAF at the outbreak of war.
I found a photo of her in Silver or Aluminium Dope finish, taken at Ohakea in 1941, but no photos of her 1944 camo scheme yet, when based at Rongotai.
Will probably stick with the shiny one to be sure.
Miles_Whitney_Straight_RNZAF_NZ577.jpg
 
The shiny will be a good contrast with all your other camo planes.
 
I have a question about the "transports". In my vocabulary "transports" were also all "general's planes", modified for some high ranking officers, like these 3:
Gen. Arnold
B-25 s_n 40-2168 gen. Arnold's first transport.JPG

Gen. Eisenhower
crob25_160a.jpg

RAF MTO-transport:
1567075-large.jpg

Are they included in the GB as well?
 
Last edited:
I would think so, it is 'VIP transport'.
 
Yes. Officers are cargo too😁
"Precious cargo" nevertheless!
0759892.jpg
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back