GB57 Now Ends June 18

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
Two week warning guys. June 4 is the scheduled end date for this GB unless someone screams for a max 2 week extension. This time around, we have a whopping 33 entries and just half (17) have been completed. I'm not gonna chase those who aren't done - if your interest is still in finishing then I'm sure you'll either get on with it and finish on time or ask for a a few more days. Those who remain silent will have to live with whatever finish date we agree on and be relegated to ignominy! (had to look up that last word)

I won't finish the Stuka I'm afraid. I have lost my mojo for modelling in general but for this kit in particular. Maybe a zombie? Sorry folks

Just to capture it here, I'm likely to run a few days long on my Mustang though I hope to make a summit push on Sunday. More likely it'll be Tuesday or Wednesday before I get the finished pics up.

To benefit all, I'd suggest a maximum extension to Sunday, 18th June.
It would be a shame if some entries, close to completion, could not be judged for the sake of a relatively short extra time period.

Help ! I'm asking for it ! Should have it done by next weekend. Too many distractions this time of year !

Users who are viewing this thread